NFT-Discovery #15: Maria Uve
Mariauve is a well known illustrator from Spain; which became known on instagram, where she has more than 600 thousand followers for his illustrations loaded with eroticism, and that are intended above all to express naturalness.
With her illustrations she intends to show the everyday, naturalize bodies, and reflect on love and lack of love with total freedom; and that we all feel identified.
1. What inspired you to become an artist?
I have always wanted to dedicate myself to art, my studies have been directed towards that path. I have been living entirely from my work as an artist for 6 years.
2. Please tell us about the piece of art you are most proud of.
All my artworks have a little piece of me in them, they are like my "children" and I can't choose the best one, but I am most proud when I represent equality between people and female empowerment.
3. What did you want to say with that artwork?
I always try to express freedom between men and women, respect and love, both self and between partners.
4. What else would you like to tell us about your art?
I like to break the barriers of eroticism and use it as a weapon of expression.
5. What would you recommend a new NFT artist to look out for?
Uihhh there are many and if I say one the others will be jealous.
6. How do you see the future of NFT?
Transgressor ! And in constant explosion !
We look forward to hearing from you.
„Thank you Maria, short and crisp, that's how we love it.“ Pirates_of_art